Friday, May 18, 2012

HK music producer Lee Ming Ho investigated for rape of TVB actress

HONG KONG: Hong Kong police recently revealed that 32-year-old Hong Kong music producer Lee Ming Ho is under investigation for allegedly raping a 23-year-old actress in his Vi-Max Music Studio at Hong Kong's Tsim Sha Tsui on Monday, reported Hong Kong media.

Lee is currently out on bail and has since denied these accusations.

"I really didn't do it. This whole incident has greatly affected me and my company! I don't know if she (the young actress who accused him of rape) is out to make a name for herself!" Lee told Hong Kong media on Tuesday.

"I don't even know why the police will look for me. Rape is a very serious accusation, if it is true, the police will definitely charge me. How is it possible that I am allowed bail!" 


The identity of the young actress, who claimed to have been sexually violated while she was drunk at the music studio, is still a mystery, though senior TVB official Virginia Lok, has confirmed on Wednesday that she is an actress with TVB.

"As a woman, she (the alleged victim) immediately went to the police after meeting with such an incident (her alleged rape). 


"I am very supportive of her. It is a very brave thing to do," said Lok, before going on to urge young artistes to share their problems with their colleagues, and not use alcohol as a means of escape.

Lok's revelation has inadvertently put every single TVB actress aged around 23 under suspicion and sparked renewed speculation over the identity of the alleged victim.

Source: CNA

No comments:

Post a Comment