Monday, June 27, 2011

Serial paedophile drugged and raped schoolgirls before ‘sharing’ them with friends

He was charged with nine rapes and questioned about five other drug rapes.

Levi Bellfield from the United Kingdom, would kill them if they rejected his advances, reported The Sun.

He would use a date-rape drug on his victims and then get his friends to film the rape.

One of his victims recalled that Bellfied , a father-of-11, gave her vodka and coke.

The victim, then 13, said the last thing she remembers before she blacked out, was seeing pictures on the wall of the children.

The girl recalled: "I felt very panicky - one minute I was fine, then I couldn't remember anything."

She ended up becoming a cocaine addict and continued.

The 43-year-old also got her to also have sex with his friends.

The victim, now 22, said: "One time Levi told me he wanted to have sex with my 11-year-old sister."

"This really upset me. I told him he wasn't going anywhere near her.

"He then started saying he would wait until she got to the right age.

"He also told me he wanted to have sex with my mum."

Another victim, Milly Dowler was on her way home from school when she was abducted and killed.

Ex-Detective Chief Insp Colin Sutton said Bellfield fancied himself as a romeo and would go fly into a fit of rage if girls rejected him and would kill them.

Marsha McDonnell, 19, was bludgeoned as she got off a bus, 11 months after Milly was abducted.

Another victim Amelie Delagrange, 22, was ambushed with a hammer.

Sutton said: "Amelie and Marsha were probably killed simply because they rejected his approach while walking down the street."

A former workmate of wheel-clamper Bellfield told police: "I'd describe Levi as an animal."

Ricky Brouilliard revealed Bellfield offered to let him sleep with one of his teenage girlfriends and her younger sister.

He said, "His girlfriend was a naive little girl and he didn't treat her very well. Her sister was a tiny girl, 14 years old. He told me he had sex with her and he said, 'Do you want to buy her off me?'"
Source: The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment